My Plumber Plus, a well-known and established company with 35 of experience in the industry, is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator to join our dynamic team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Operates Heavy Equipment in residential setting to better service our customer with their plumbing needs
Operates directional drill equipment and excavator for installation of main water service and sewer lateral system.
Ensures safety of all including the public and other utilities underground facilities.
Performs all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
Setup and cleanup of work site including traffic and pedestrian control.
Reads utility locates and coordinating day lighting of these facilities.
Inspects the work that is in progress to ensure that the workmanship conforms to specifications.
Operates construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery to conform to grade specifications.
Operates vehicles and equipment operations from trucks to other equipment as directed and certified.
Performs proper maintenance by greasing, oiling, and making minor repairs on equipment.
Leads teams in the field effectively and efficiently as needed and directed by supervisor.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 + years' experience installing sewer lateral and water service systems.
- 3+ years of Heavy Equipment Operating experience.
- CDL license is a requirement for this role.
- Valid driver's license and Clean driving record.
- Ability to read and understand maps, drawings and diagrams for project build process.
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather and work overtime as required.