A top Escrow Company in the area is looking to add an Escrow Officer to their team.
Escrow Officer Responsibilities:
- Managing client files and properties.
- Compiling and processing escrow instruction packages.
- Managing customer queries.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and parties involved in transactions.
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets regarding sales and property inventory.
- Resolving client requests.
Escrow Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Legal Assisting, or similar field.
- Previous experience in Banking or Real Estate.
- Good administrative skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be discrete and confidential.
- 3+ Years of escrow experience
For additional information, contact Tori Kassebaum at . Resumes may be confidentially sent to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.