An established title company is looking to add an expereinced Escrow Officer, to their growing team. The responsibilities of an Escrow Officer include preparing real estate closing documents, improving services provided, and maintaining files and records. To be successful as an Escrow Officer, you should be an excellent communicator, have exceptional customer relations skills, and be confidential. Ultimately, a top-notch Escrow Officer should manage client accounts with care and discretion, and have good organizational skills.
Escrow Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Legal Assisting, or similar field.
- Previous experience in Banking or Real Estate.
- Good administrative skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be discrete and confidential.
Escrow Officer Responsibilities:
- Managing client files and properties.
- Compiling and processing escrow instruction packages.
- Managing customer queries.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and parties involved in transactions.
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets regarding sales and property inventory.
- Resolving client requests
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any questions or wish to discuss any other Title/Escrow positions, you can email me directly at:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.