Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers! Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday| 9:00am - 5:00pm
Chewy is hiring with starting wages up to $15.50 per hour! Want to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount on pet products and while learning more about the growing world of E-Commerce?
Up to $250 Sign on Bonus for all new Team Members that start through July 26, 2021!
- Come join Chewy and be eligible for a $125 sign on bonus after working 8 consecutive weeks of at least 32 hours per week!
- Earn an additional $125 sign on bonus for working an additional 8 consecutive weeks of at least 32 hours per week!
- That s a total of $250!
- Day shifts start from $13.50
- Night shifts ranging from $14.00-$15.00 (dependent on shift selection)
- Forklift opportunities up to $15.50 (dependent on shift, contingent upon FLO certification)
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and full-time schedules. Competitive wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you ll love working here :
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons .
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days of PTO each year .
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks ) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is closely monitoring the outbreak of a respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus. Team members, vendors and visitors at all Chewy sites are required to wear face masks in all common areas, including break/lunchrooms, hallways, restrooms, reception areas, conference rooms, etc. Except in the case of previously approved medical or other accommodations, team members, vendors and other visitors must always wear masks or cloth coverings over their nose and mouth while at work in a company facility.
For the health and safety of our team members, at this time, Chewy is
not permitting team members, vendors, or other visitors to enter its facilities if they:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea) or
- have come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case of a COVID-19 infection.
If you fall into any of the categories listed above, please respond to this email and let Human Resources know immediately. We will work with you to accommodate your needs, including possibly extending your start date. The health and safety of our Team Members is our number one priority and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you have any other questions, please reach out to us!
Associated topics: ayudante de produccion, dock, forklift, fulfillment, logistics, logistics engineer, logistics technician, operator warehouse, trainee, warehouse operation