Role: Enterprise (SaaS)Sales Executive
Location: Remote (100%)
Duration: Full-Time (Permanent)
Our client is growing and looking for an experienced, high-energy, entrepreneurial, Enterprise Sales Executive with a proven track record in SaaS and adheres to a solution/value-driven sales approach. You are an individual contributor and will be responsible for developing and supporting the execution of a go-to market plan for a fast-growing cognitive analytics platform company. You possess strong sales leadership experience, as well as deep knowledge of SaaS pricing models, sales cycles from your experience as a top individual performer. You will play a key role within a highly transparent and motivated team that focuses on Enterprise accounts.
Our Client's digital platform helps drive organizational success through enhanced visibility, agility, and collaboration. As an experienced sales executive you will play an important role in building a network of clients, in executing SaaS sales in a complex eco-system, generate leads and to support existing accounts when required. You will deliver technology solutions that align to business strategies while enabling enterprise efficiency and promoting cross-company collaborative innovation.
The initial sales focus will be in the Manufacturing/Auto sector. The right candidate has existing relationships within the Manufacturing industry with top OEMs and Suppliers at an Executive level and a consultative selling strategy with a strong track record of WINS.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This position will report to the CRO.
The company has proprietary cloud-based platform that delivers business solutions by leveraging the power of a company's Digital Duplicate. The products provide business solutions in fraction of the time with multiple times more in value of competitive offerings. The company continually strives to grow its product suite for various applications, companies and industries. They have products serving the manufacturing, healthcare, financial and insurance businesses.
This position is virtual and can be located anywhere in the domestic US. 50% travel expected / required.
What You Bring to This Role:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Engineering or related degree
- 10+ years of IT product and/or SaaS/platform with associated services sales experience
- Experience in Strategy-to-Implementation programs related to Data and Analytics programs, including cloud-based programs
- A background understanding of solutions such as ERP, SCM, EAM, analytics, AI/ML and custom IT solutions are leveraged across manufacturing industries
- Understanding of emerging technologies like Digital Fabric, IoT, Cloud, Data Warehousing, Blockchain, NLP, RPA, etc.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude; demonstrates initiative and a proactive approach in achieving targets
- Effectively communicate company positioning
- Conduct executive workshops
- Deliver tailored point of views (business case, value propositions, Support or conduct Demos)
- Become strategic/trusted advisor at the client VP level and above
- Support account and pursuit planning
- Provide subject matter inputs to internal Solution Architects
- Promote cross-sales opportunities within new or existing customers
- Managing pipelines from opportunity identification to contract
Market Development and field enablement:
- Provide industry specific feedback and deliver point of views
- Identify growth strategies, white-space and opportunities for fast-mover advantage
- Build Business Case with market intelligence
- Develop and deliver field enablement contents, battle cards and the like
- Develop GTM and demand-generation plans
- Provide innovation and roadmap feedback to product management
- Accomplished change leader who demonstrates flexibility, resilience to setback and can drive long-term vision to maintain course within constantly changing environment
- Demonstrates independence in action, decision making, goal oriented and driven.
- Motivated, confident, self-sufficient and able to contribute from day one.
- Well organized and consistently meets commitments.
- Flair to connect with executives and a "can do attitude" required to close a sales pursuit
- Good interpersonal and communication, problem solving and influencing skills.
What our Client Offers:
- Remote-Work from Home
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage on Day 1 of employment.
- Other benefits include 401k, company equity, and generous PTO
Thanks & Regards...
Muzeeb Khan | Next Generation Technology, Inc | Account Manager
PhoneExt: 405 | Email: