At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of high-capacity and fiber-based networking services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Enterprise Account Executive Generalist, you focus on client-centric sales techniques and outlining how Spectrum Enterprise solutions simplify efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new local enterprise accounts while managing an existing portfolio. Through your expertise and understanding of the client s current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of networking products.
You have developed a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. In this hybrid account executive and account management role, your goal structure is comprised of 80 percent new sales and 20 percent renewal sales from the territory s existing client base. You excel at traveling extensively to capture new business accounts within a specified footprint while supporting current ones. You report directly to the Manager of Midmarket Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Formal Training and Development
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients to develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Develop long-term client relationships to support renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target markets, industries and contacts for the product portfolio.
- Generate sales leads and build a network through persuasive sales calls, company visits, industry events and peers.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative and lucrative product proposals and presentations.
- Maintain an accurate client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage client retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Executive, Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer
- Knowledge of networking, LAN/WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage change with shifting priorities
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge in a team environment
- Valid driver s license, safe driving record and the availability to travel
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Telecommunications B2B sales experience selling data, voice or video solutions
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS/CSG or other billing system
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor s Degree in a business-related field (preferred)