Civil Engineering Project MAnager Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as a senior project engineer on complex projects and as teh designated client contact
- Maintain good relationships with client to assure future work
- Plan, design and direct complex civil engineering projects
- Handle contract adminsitarion functions
- Oversees all engineering operations including budgeting, scheduling, directing subordinates, prioritizing multiple projects and deadlines, and communication with management staff
- Works closely with CAD Designers, Engineers and Surveyors to obtain project information and esnure drawings are accuraet and complete
- Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy before submitting to agencies
- Attends kick-off and design review meetings and interacts with clinets
- Serves as a liason between clients and agencies, subcontactors, and design team
- Work with survey department to identify existing and proposed easements for final maps
- Takes an increasingly resonsibile role in the management of projects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.