One of my best cleints is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on Engineering Manager to lead their cohesive team consisting of 10 employees. This position reports directly to the Senior Director. This is an awesome opportunity to be a key player on a world class team!
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical or Agricultural Engineering from an accredited four-year program
- 2+ years of engineering management experience. Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of controls/automation systems.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, or similar required. Inventor, AutoCAD, and Vault preferred.
- General manufacturing knowledge.
- Maintain a technically competent and customer centered engineering department.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure department operates within corporate objectives and expectations.
- Apply methodical and safe engineering principles. Follow established design standards and product integrity.
- Confer with other departments to guarantee engineering is delivering projects within customer expectations.
- Sustain engineering and design departments to quickly provide intercompany technical assistance, drawings, and other assistance as needed.
- Provide training and mentoring to implement a strong understanding of mechanical equipment and automation as it relates to applicable industries.
Take the next step in your career and APPLY NOW!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.