I have an exciting Temp-to-Hire opportunity for an Electro-mechanical Technician in Hudson, MA with a client who is in contract manufacturing.
- Build prototype assemblies.
- Generate detailed assembly procedures that will be used by manufacturing to build future orders.
- Validate that the bill of materials in MAS100 reflects the same parts and quantities used to build the prototype assembly.
- Ability to read and comprehend customer drawings, associated specifications and any additional assembly requirements found within the customer, Documentation.
- Communicate with the customer when questions and or issues arise concerning the customers documentation.
- Ensure that there are test mates to test the prototype assembly.
- Fabricate harness boards that replicate the customers assembly requirement.
- Additional responsibilities may be required by the Engineering Manager.
- Electro-Mechanical background
- General computer skills: including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows.
- Good working knowledge of measuring tools.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Prior experience in the cable and harness manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Prior use and understanding of the IPC-A-620 workmanship standards is preferred.
- Prior ISO experience is preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- One year certificate from college, or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.