Manpower Engineering is seeking an Electrical Technician for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in the New Orleans/Metairie area.
Scope of Work:
- Follow necessary safety and jobsite rules
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Able to run conduit (EMT, Rigid, PVC-Coated Rigid, PVC, cable tray, etc.)
- Pull wire and terminations as needed
- Install or replace old/new building lights
- Install instrumentation devices (pressure, level, flow, temperature, etc.)
- Install electrical panels, PLC panels, control panels
- NCCER certification (equivalent to TDLR Journeyman Electrician license) preferred
- Run conduit required and troubleshoot (desired)
- Electric: commercial/industrial experience required
- Controls experience: desired
- This position is a combination of office and field. Must be open to working outside.
- Must have valid driver's license - eventually drive a company fleet vehicle.
- Will initially be working with another electrician or technician, but eventually needs to be able to work on his/her own.
- This candidate needs to be local or within driving distance of New Orleans - specifically to work and at client sites which are mostly water pump stations in the canals - be able to work outside and also at/from the office which is located in Metairie.
- provided by Dice