ELECTRICAL BRANCH MANAGER - DAVENPORT, IA
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation's premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Branch Manager, Davenport, Iowa.
Electrical Branch Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Branch Manager Davenport, IA is between $120,000 and $150,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Team members are given the chance to use their experience, knowledge, and skills to make a difference
- They have a culture of continuous learning and development with many opportunities to improve skills and advance in the company
- Health insurance package
- 401K and bonus program
Electrical Branch Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage probability and costs of sales and service to meet branch goals
- Assist safety department in the monitoring of all operations
- Create, perform, and execute all branch employee growth and development plans
- Lead Branch efforts to identify, secure and retain customers by establishing relationships that enhance the local reputation of the company and the Branch; and ensuring referrals and bid//proposal requests.
- Create annual branch budget, including sales, GP, inventory and overhead goals.
- Prepare proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Attend pre-bid meetings and/or tour job sites to confirm requisite take-offs
- Prepare estimates by calculating complete take-off of scope of work
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including information on pricing from suppliers obtained through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, software uploads, etc.
- Manage all department personnel as required; may include assisting with estimates in other disciplines
- May review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials
- Interface with clients on bid-walks
- Perform additional assignments per Vice President and President.
Electrical Branch Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years' experience with an electrical contractor
- Currently responsible for running an Electrical Contractor or Division
- Working knowledge of electrical installation, estimating techniques, and cost control
- Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
- Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet deadlines
- Must have stable work history
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Ability to travel to branches as needed
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Journeyman License or Degree
Please forward your resume to for immediate consideration, or call for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit #/jobs
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at: .
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction, Electrical Estimator, Operations Manager, Project Executive, Division Manager