Ref ID: 04842016
Classification: Administrative Assistant
If you're looking for an Administrative Assistant position that involves a lot of mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, this could be the job for you! If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, you might be the candidate OfficeTeam is looking for, if you're results-oriented and can perform various administrative and office support duties. If you are a Administrative Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing your career, this could be just what you're looking for. This is a long-term temporary opportunity in the Bellevue, Washington area, so Administrative Assistant candidates looking for that kind of arrangement are encourage to apply.
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
- Handle telephone calls
- Greet and direct visitors
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- Accomplished computer skills are a must. This includes word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Administration
- Microsoft Office experience
- SolarWinds Orion experience preferred
- Expertise in Salesforce.com
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - as this position will be filled by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.