At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive and diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages to full-time, regular associates, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
Driver Merchandiser - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus*
Our Driver Merchandisers are responsible for driving and delivery of pre-ordered product to assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking product.Responsibilities
- Check accuracy and stability of the load.
- Deliver products to customers.
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards.
- Invoice and collect monies due.
- Pick up company property.
- Secure company assets.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Settle all accounts daily.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Class A or B Driver's License required.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1 years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Local delivery experience preferred.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines required.
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50 pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job.
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout.
- Payouts will occur in 2 installments, $2,500 payable after 6 months and $2,500 after 12months from day one.
- I f at any time in the process you are either voluntarily or involuntarily separated from the company you would no longer be eligible to receive the applicable sign-on bonus or incentive.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.