Thrasher Foundation Repair is a growing family-owned residential construction business specializing in waterproofing, foundation, and concrete repair solutions. We are seeking a purpose driven District Sales Manager to help lead our sales & service teams in Sioux City
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED : 5 years as Omaha's / 2 years as Wichita's Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, the highest level of recognition for repeatedly ranking in the top three Best Places to Work in Omaha survey.
- INTEGRITY : Omaha's only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH : approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with profitability match - 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- LEAD, MANAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY: Leads by example by living out the Thrasher purpose, mission, and values. Rewards and recognizes excellent work and disciplines when necessary. Delivers on Annual Commitments.
- DRIVE REVENUE: Works with marketing and customer care to ensure lead and appointment commitments are being achieved. Oversees sales and service manager to ensure that ADL, ADS, and total sales volume commitments are achieved.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Reviews customer headlines weekly with management team. Leads and participates in orientation and training. Coaches and participates in customer resolutions.
WHAT YOU NEED
- KNOWLEDGE: Bachelor's Degree in construction management, business, or related field preferred; minimum 5+ years of management experience; or, a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record.
- SKILLS: Preferred prior consumer services leadership experience and background. Situational leadership style, the ability to manage in an ever-changing environment.
- ABILITIES: Must possess a high energy level and demonstrate the ability to lead and energize a team. Strong problem solving skills with the ability to effectively plan and prioritize with an unwavering attention to detail. Proven experience as a strong communicator, excellent people skills and motivator.
If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." EOE