To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job Category Products and Technology Job Details
Reporting to the Vice President of Enterprise Planning & Program Management, this role will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the Global Customer Privacy Compliance Corporate Strategic Initiative (CSI) program. As a member of the central portfolio program management team, you will partner closely with a senior functional leader (Business Owner) as well as a team of program directors from across the company to transform our business in alignment with Salesforce's COO's 5-year vision.
The ability to managing a cross-functional team to strategic outcomes is a critical competency for this role. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating a group of interrelated programs and setting the strategy for the entire portfolio. You will align to the corporate strategic planning process ensuring your initiative is scoped and budgeted appropriately to ensure strategic programmatic outcomes. In addition, you will: provide coordination for the Global Customer Privacy Compliance senior management team; serve as liaison to internal business unit leaders and partners; serve as liaison to internal business technology leaders; and work with executive leadership to keep them abreast of programmatic strategies and challenges.
- Provide effective and inspiring leadership, acting as a trusted advisor to senior leadership, by being actively involved in all programs and services, developing a broad and deep knowledge of all programs and projects associated with the CSI.
- Identify opportunities to leverage cross-program strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address organizational challenges.
- Prepare an operational budget across partner business units, partner with business unit leadership to manage effectively within this budget, ensure sound fiscal management and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
- Manage and cultivate internal stakeholder, partner, leader, and PMO relationships to secure and expand partnership and execution success.
- Provides early-stage programmatic leadership to define the program outcomes including driving stakeholder alignment.
- Coalesces a variety of inputs into a cohesive plan and drives accountability across multiple business, product, and business technology (IT) domains while maintaining positive relationships.
- Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the Business Owner and staff.
- Implement the strategic plan and transition program operations by partnering with a cross-functional team to architect and drive the comprehensive outcomes-based roadmap for the initiative
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan implementation.
- Bring ideas and fresh perspectives to help in forming a vision for Global Customer Privacy Compliance
- Ability to navigate and understand a broad group of perspectives and requirements from stakeholder teams (e.g. Privacy, Marketing Legal, Product Legal, Sales, Marketing, Custom Success, Partners, Business Technology (IT), Product Development, etc.) and how they all must work together to deliver an end-to-end solution that meets the needs of the collective.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with extensive program management experience and domain expertise to make a significant impact and fuel our next wave of growth and compliance. The successful candidate will partner with the senior leadership team and work collaboratively with a high-performance management team.
Specifi c requirements include:
- Deep subject matter expertise of privacy compliance based on relevant front-line experience.
- Experience with global privacy regulations inclusive of the GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, etc.
- Experience working with global diverse teams in Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Maintains a non-biased point of view focusing on business outcomes versus tactical results.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical business functions to overcome roadblocks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership and influence without authority across levels and functions.
- Capable of prioritizing and making data-driven portfolio recommendations on how to deliver a strategic roadmap aligned to enterprise and key business outcomes (e.g. efficiency, revenue, margin, etc.).
- Highly entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative with a demonstrated bias for action and thriving in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Track record of effectively leading & organizing a complex array of programs including mastery of project management planning, dependency management, and delivery across multiple stakeholder constituencies.
- Deep understanding of how to work directly with a large number of cross-functional stakeholders and drive teams with differing perspectives & methodologies in a unifying direction.
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and deal with the stresses and tensions of a high profile area
- Deep experience in driving cross-functional, multi-year program planning and budgeting and fiscal management efforts.
- Ability to point to specific examples of having led transformation projects and program development and the business results achieved.
- Minimum BS/BA degree with at least 10 years of experience and a track record in senior program management.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the "Most Admired Companies in the World" and one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" eleven years in a row, and named "Innovator of the Decade" and one of the "World's Most Innovative Companies" eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that's so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.