Oversee the construction divisions by providing leadership, quality and process improvements across all on-site field Responsible for the design, budget, manpower planning, scheduling, quality assurance, and safety on the job site and to ensure compliance with all specifications and relevant building codes. This position is in Seattle, WA.
* Accountable for leadership over all of construction
* Ensure that projects are being completed competently, successfully, and under or on budget
* Maintains all customer relationships in relation to the construction division
* Must be able to grow the construction division
* 10+ years proven management experience in the construction industry
* Experience managing a team of employees & successful track record of business development
* Competitive base salary DOE
* Significant Bonus Potential (Up to 25% )
* Vehicle allowance with gas card
* Full benefits package
* Generous PTO plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.