MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are looking for an experienced Director of IT Security to lead a high-performing IT Security team dedicated to designing innovative security solutions.
Information Technology Company in the Austin area
- Coordinate with system architects and developers to provide guidance in creating and integrating secure designs
- Lead solution planning and estimation of programs and projects; including preparing and presenting project plans, status reports, cost/benefit studies, and recommend funding and resources
- Work collaboratively with Sr. Director of Product Security as well as other leaders across the organization
- Manage and solve security operations problems
- Investigate and troubleshoot security issues to determine root cause and drive effective security solutions
- Oversee architecture and ongoing assessment of current and next-generation security technologies
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or related Cyber-Security certifications
- 5+ years of experience Directing an IT Security team
- 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure or Security Architecture, Security Engineering, or Security Operations role
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Security/Cybersecurity