Our client is searching for a seasoned Director of Finance for the headquarters of their midstream oil and gas company in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate would have 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, be a CPA, and have previous audit public accounting experience. The salary range for this position is $150,000-$180,000 per year plus 25% bonus.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Responsible for treasury functions, financial reporting, and creating/managing budgets.
- Analyze financial information to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
- Perform statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes, and write narrative reports explaining findings.
- Manage payments of invoices for administrative costs and capital expenditures.
- Manage billings to customers for monthly lease obligations and receivables according to contracts.
- Determine proper handling of financial transactions and approve transactions within designated limits.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Install, modify, document, and coordinate implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Make recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Collect appropriate data for federal, state, and local reports and tax returns.
- Administer contracts, keeping a database of when invoices should be billed and/or paid including final approval of payment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Current CPA or have previously passed the CPA exam (inactive license acceptable).
- At least 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas (midstream preferred).
- Highly proficient in Excel with the ability to build, maintain and update complex spreadsheets and financial models.
- Prior experience with ERP systems, Financial Planning tools and other financial systems implementations.
- Strong analytical, technical, verbal, and writing skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line or e-mail your resume to .
Please visit our website at .