Supervise the implementation of all property and equipment preventive maintenance and repairs, monitor life safety systems and utilities and administer the department in compliance with all corporate/franchise standards and local, state and national codes and regulations to protect assets, guests and associates. Effectively manage engineering related capital projects. Responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair of the hotel's mechanical/electrical systems and equipment, and for the general maintenance and upkeep of the physical plant, FFandE, grounds, swimming pool, etc. as defined by HEI Hotels and Resorts and brand standards.
- A complete understanding of all building related systems -- Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Life Safety, IT, etc.
- A complete understanding of all building related equipment -- HVACandR, Kitchen, Laundry, Pool, etc.
- Follows company preventative maintenance procedures and guidelines for guestrooms, equipment, public space, grounds, landscaping, and building envelop, etc.
- Maintains engineering related check book accounting procedures to ensure department operates with-in budgeted guidelines while maintaining required stock of supplies and materials.
- Effectively interview, supervise, train, manage performance, assign tasks and follows-up with engineering staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- Maintains accurate records and filing system to support RandM Budget, PM Programs, Capital Budget, Capital Projects, Life Safety Systems and Inspections, etc.
- Maintains all Engineering Spaces in a safe, clean, organized, energy efficient manner.
- Tours hotel complex daily identifying items requiring engineering, housekeeping or other departmental actions.
- Considered the property expert on all Life Safety related items, trains all managers in these areas.
- Has a firm understanding of all Brands related issues and procedures.
- Has a firm understanding of all Brand related GSS, GSI, AYS, DTS problem tracking procedures and is working to correct them.
- Has a basic understanding of elementary accounting procedures.
- Has a basic understanding of PC operation and a working knowledge of Micro Soft Office Software programs and internet use.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations, seen as a strong leader through-out hotel.
- Remains current on related technology advances that would enhance operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job duties as assigned.
Exciting things are happening at the Hilton Airport Atlanta and you want to be part of our pre - renovation team, where we believe in our family style leadership model. Our primary focus is on driving the development of our team to limits to unknown within the brand and ownership! Additionally our family enjoys the free transportation to and from MARTA station to the hotel and free lunch and dinner during working hours. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.