Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The Director of Business Operations is a critical and high-visibility role for driving efficiency, scale and consistency across business operations under the Chief Operating Officer (COO). You will be responsible for establishing and driving the rhythm of business for the Delivery, Support, Sales and Business Segments. This includes owning activities with a recurring cadence, diving deep on key topics as they arise, conflict resolution, helping with defining and execution of team strategies and providing timely insights and analytics needed to improve operations.
- Prep for, setup and conduct leadership team meetings.
- Own action-item tracking and follow-through to resolution.
- Anticipate and mitigate risks associated with COO-owned deliverables and commitments.
- Establish and enforce a cadence for consolidation and reporting of related team metrics.
- Identify, prioritize and surface topics and issues that require COO attention along with suggestions for mitigation or resolution.
- Proactively analyze relevant data/information to surface improvement opportunities.
- Partner with functional leaders to develop and execute on their strategic plans.
- Serve as go-to-resource for evaluation of presentations/communications and their COO readiness.
- Partner with other business managers across the org to leverage best practices.
- Help in standardization of best practices across functions under COO.
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field required; MBA preferred.
- Strong project and program management skills and experience.
- Applied experience with data analytics and insight development.
- Mature understanding of professional services, operations and go-to-market practices for SaaS products.
- Effective at driving complex multi-stakeholder processes and cross-team programs to desired results while managing risk.
- Demonstrated strong capability in verbal and written communications skills for a geographically dispersed audience.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Extremely detail-oriented with analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong executive presence with ability to manage through high-intensity, high-pressure scenarios.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.