Digital Transformation Architect (Government) Director Job Description
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues, and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all your motivations, passions, priorities, and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
Protiviti is seeking a Digital Transformation leader with experience in government public sector to join our growing team. This position will be based anywhere in the United States.
What You Can Expect:
Digital Transformation Architects are focused on developing and delivering strategic business opportunities with public sector state and large city government clients and are valuable leaders within both our organization and the business community. Your role will require you to work directly with clients to bring art-of-the-possible ideas, strategies and innovations that solve challenges and generate value across citizen and government employee experience, digital communications, commerce, and data-based decision-making - leveraging strategy, design and digital technology. You will aid clients to re-imagine and revitalize their organizations through digital operating models, agile mindsets, automation, and transformational programs that provide improved experiences and scale. You'll bring fresh ideas and lead strategic engagements with clients that encompass a wide range of activities, including assessments and roadmaps, ensuring our ability to deliver is front and center. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this rapidly changing space.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You are a driver in the engagement of sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing and prospective clients
- You collaborate with other leaders to develop client strategies to deliver new business through trust advisor and value-led relationships with client business stakeholders responsible for digital and citizen-focused initiatives
- You engage with senior level clients responsible for digital and citizen experiences, and collaborate on approaches involving both functional and technology to ensure highest value outcomes
- You originate, qualify, lead and support new business opportunities through client relationship development, pitches and RFP responses
- You are energized by complex problem solving and ability to push innovation in solutions
- You are passionate about human-centered design, people to people interaction, amazing citizen experiences and the future of government. You are always intellectually curious about the latest digital advancement around the corner
- You enjoy discovering new opportunities with clients and through client interactions
- You leverage your expertise in the public sector, digital, citizen and employee strategy, experience design and digital technologies to identify areas of opportunity within a client's organization, develop and implement approaches that enable client teams to accelerate and scale services, and operate in new and more effective ways
- You enable clients to adopt and make the most of their data and experience platforms such as Adobe or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You are a thought leader and thrive on helping clients to achieve their goals, using innovation and your expertise to orchestrate many capabilities to solve business challenges
- You promote Protiviti's mission, vision and values and are a role model for collaboration across teams to bring the best for our clients
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients, primarily across state and city government agencies
- Leading business development efforts, developing proposals, workshops, and pitches
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously "pivot" to arrive at the highest impact answer for clients
- Confidence with senior executives and having art-of-the-possible conversations to communicate ideas and understand business challenges
- You have proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups, with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business units and at senior levels within organizations
- Leading delivery of engagement teams to deliver exceptional memories for clients
- You have a deep understanding of the digital landscape, trends, challenges, and opportunities government agencies face across areas such as citizen experience, technology, data and change
- You are an enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- 12-15+ years of experience in digital, marketing, customer experience or strategy required
- Minimum of 10 years of professional services in digital business, and/or major digital transformation consultancy to include developing large-scale strategy solutions for Fortune 1000 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- 8+years in a leadership capacity defining data enabled strategies and plans that improve and grow business outcomes
- 5+ years of experience working within or with clients in national or state government agencies
- 8+ years of senior client facing experience with demonstrated success engaging in both organic conversations and formal presentations with authenticity
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.