Looking for a Senior Project Manager with digital/online banking experience for an 18 month contract. Candidates can work from home but should be located on the East Coast as they may need to come into one of our clients regional offices for the very occasional meeting./check in.
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
Years of experience: 8+ yrs*
Reason for request/why opened: Replacement
Best Vs Average Candidate ( Background ) :
Past experience managing projects in digital channel/online banking space is required
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 78 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main function of the Digital Channels business project manager is to plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and/or enterprise strategies. The Project Manager provides leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB) to deliver new capabilities and features to the clients Digital Channel environment.
- Manages projects with moderate regulatory oversight, with management direction / executive oversight provided as necessary
- Typically leads the delivery of projects ranging from $500K to $10Million with varying complexity profiles
- May indirectly manage a cross-LoB Project team consisting of Business Analysts, Business SMEs and Technology Resources where applicable to the project
- May manage a number of small projects at any given time, and time horizon of projects generally range from short to medium term
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Ensures all project dependencies and risks are identified and managed effectively ensuring each process step of the project is examined to determine the correct approach based on the demand of the situation.
- Executes project management deliverables within budget working with staff and business partners to develop content of those deliverables. Controls change to project scope.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Negotiates and issues project documentation to the project sponsor and involved stakeholders.
- 8-10 Years' experience as a Senior Project Manager within the Financial Industry
- Past experience managing projects in digital channel/online banking space is required
- Experience managing budgets up to 2 Million (6-12 Month Project Durations)
- Strong experience in risk management and budget management
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven experience working with high-level stakeholders and ability to present to executive teams
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project,
- Experience managing projects using Agile Project Management methodologies
NICE TO HAVE
- Agile Experience Is Preferred
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM Certification)
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
Skills needed for submittals
Any upcoming vacation plans? - Yes or no
Has this candidate worked as a former client Contractor via SOW? - Yes or no
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? - Yes or no
Is this candidate required to give notice -- Yes or no
Strong MS Office skills- Yes or no
Executive level communication skills(strong, assertive, driven) - Yes or no
Project Management experience- years
Strong budget management skills- years
Strong Understanding of Agile Methodologies (Product Backlog Definition, User Stories Estimation -years
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) .- Yes or no
Clarity software exp .- Yes or no
PMI or PMP certification- Yes or no
Previous client exp.- Yes or no
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.- provided by Dice