Digital Media Strategist needed for a contract opportunity with our client in the entertainment industry- must be located in the Los Angeles, CA area.
The Big Picture - Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills, with a clear understanding of how to present digital media recommendations through a data-driven lens
- History of working with fast-paced clients and juggling multiple campaigns within different stages of digital media lifecycle
- Knowledge in project management software ideal
Location: Hybrid (Remote / In-Office)
Pay: $31.00 - $45.00 DOE
Projected Start date: 8/30/21
Projected End date: 12/31/21
We're looking for someone to:
- This position will report to Executive Director, Digital Media and will manage title strategy, plan development and operations of U.S. & Canada (Tier 3) paid digital media campaigns for Film, TV & Originals, with an emphasis on audience & platform/programmatic strategy. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Key representative of title strategy for U.S. & Canada (Tier 3) digital media campaigns for cross-functional teams & leadership, media agencies (for U.S. & Canada) and digital platform partners
- Collaborate with Measurement & Insights team to apply actionable insights and learnings to upcoming digital media campaigns where applicable, as well as manage approvals for in-flight campaign optimizations & pacing delivery
- Lead media agencies to ensure individual title strategy aligns with overall best practices & strategic learnings on business unit, audience, and platform level
- Oversee high-volume of digital media campaigns across multiple stakeholders within varying phases of campaign lifecycle, to ensure projects are on time, on budget and within scope
- Manage media agencies (for U.S. & Canada) and internal stakeholders on day-to-day plan development and operations for paid digital media campaigns
- Act as co-creative liaison between creative lead, media agencies, creative department & creative agencies to make sure digital assets get produced, QA'd, and trafficked in timely manner
- Coordinate and work alongside the linear media team to build integrated media plans when budget allows
- Communicate digital media campaign details effectively to key stakeholders at varying levels of digital media knowledge
- Balance big picture thinking and attention to detail. This includes presenting to cross-functional teams & leadership in a clear and professional manner.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Manager is looking for someone with 2-5 years of exp.
- 2+ years of planning and activation of audience-first digital media campaigns, with platform and programmatic buying expertise
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills, but must also be a team player who is open to collaborate with multiple internal and external teams
- Experience in Entertainment IS A MUST Film and/or Gaming preferred
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Casie Griffin