Minimum Required Skills:
Digital Media Planning, Google Analytics, CPC, Display Advertising, programmatic advertising, Audience extension, Data Analysis, Post Campaign Reporting, B2B Digital Media Strategy, Collaborating with Sales Teams
Digital Media - Senior Account Manager
Opportunity to flex your strategic mle! This is a post-sales relationship focused role, where you'll have a the opportunity to implement strategic initiatives to scale existing client accounts.
We are driving change in the Business to Business media/technology space, and looking to add a powerhouse to our sales and service team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Gratifying career move! Our management style is flat - you will dive directly into our key accounts where your hard work will be highly valued and make an immediate impact.
We treat our employees as well as our top clients - 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Exceptional, robust compensation and benefits package in a casual and fun corporate culture.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3-5+ years of digital campaign media planning experience, exceptional customer service instincts, sterling communication skills and a track record in:
- Consulting and nurturing client relationships
- Defining client goals, developing a creative, strategic media plan to meet client branding and revenue goals
- Hands-on Post-mortem digital campaign analysis and reporting experience
- Google Ad Manager, OpenX, DSP, Audience Extension and others
- Collaboration with Sales Teams
C-Level Client Service on Multi-million Dollar Accounts
- Advertising campaign implementation
What You Will Be Doing
- Facilitate ongoing communication with field sales team to sell into new online advertising business and maximize ROI for existing advertising customers
- Serve as company representative to clients for all sales support and service needs
- Interface with internal Ad Operations and Development teams to resolve all process and policy issues
- Analyze client ROI CPA goals and data, media buying cycles, website architecture, product/service update schedules, marketing philosophy, and target demographics to optimize marketing campaigns and propose new business
- Monitor campaign implementation and execution including inventory management, tracking, forecasting, ad composition review and screen captures, delivery requirements, and monthly reporting
What's In It for You
- Exceptional, tight-knit team environment at an exciting tech company that is experiencing sustained growth! What pandemic?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with 4% employer match and equity in the company
- Getting out of the old and into a new and challenging position that will engage and push you to grow your career!So, if you are a dedicated, client steward and have an enterprising mind for crafting and delivering complex digital media strategy that delivers for your clients' brands - we want to hear from you!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice