Ref ID: 00615458
Classification: Graphic Designer
Contract Digital Designer
Job Description: As a digital marketing designer, you will work on a wide range of marketing outputs,
including front-end website design, designs for social media, DTC emails and internal brand
content. Our ideal candidate enjoys fashion, has a strong interest in digital marketing, has an
enthusiasm for the brand, and is constantly creatively challenging both themselves and others around them. We are open to either a entry level designer who is highly engaged, curious and motivated, or a mid-level designer with a track record of delivering digital
creative that feels and pushes boundaries beyond what other brands are doing in the market
As a digital designer you will…
● work on a wide range of marketing outputs, including designs for social media, DTC
emails, internal brand content and some front-end web design
● Collaborate closely with design team, brand team, photo production team and
copywriters on day-to-day marketing and larger campaign initiatives
● Be able to think outside-the-box on ways to bring product stories to life in the digital
● Be eager to develop strategies around new digital channels
● Naturally be engaged with the world around you, using the world as inspiration beyond
what other fashion brands are doing in the market
● Collaborate with the art director on concept presentations and storytelling
● Take creative direction constructively and be able to critique others work
● Work closely with project managers to meet timelines
● Be responsible for communicating effectively while working remotely
● Must have at experience at an ad agency, in-house marketing team, branding house, editorial team or similar
● Keen eye for detail, typography and layout
● Understanding of digital best practices
● Thorough understanding of adobe photoshop and illustrator
● Previous experience with sketch, asana, after effects and/or google suite is a plus
● This role will be 35-40 hours/week
● Can be remote
- Good knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- BFA is a plus
- Strong skills using design software applications and tools
- Proficiency in web design
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Retail experience
- Email design experience
- Adobe Photoshop experience highly desired
- Social Media Graphics experience required
- Adeptness in Adobe InDesign
- Graphic design experience
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.