Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Be part of a fast-paced, high energy, team as an early adopter and leader in the digital transformation of systems engineering. To engineer increasingly complex systems and capabilities, the government is transforming legacy systems engineering methods and processes. Central to the transformation is the adoption of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) as the means to manage complexity, increase engineering quality, and ultimately drive cost and schedule efficiencies into the acquisition process. As an industry leader in systems engineering, Perspecta is seeking candidates who can help lead the transformation through application of MBSE industry best practices, develop MBSE processes and methodologies to deliver effective mission solutions, and apply MBSE experience to modeling mission systems. This position presents a unique opportunity to work shoulder-to-shoulder with our customers and collaborate with teams where you will provide programmatic strategy and technical guidance to the customer in managing their MBSE IT Services. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator both written and verbally, and will lead multi-discipline, highly technical project initiatives. The ideal candidate will be experienced in integrating software applications across APIs or other software interfaces. Candidate should have experience working with software vendors to communicate technical requirements for tool integration. Most tools will be related to digital engineering and Model based systems engineering (MBSE), so familiarity with tools that support that domain is desired. Successful candidates will have a strong program management background, be detail driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
Technical Positions Duties will Include:
- Support teams developing digital engineering processes, methodologies, change control and configuration management, and model quality assessments.
- Frequent client interactions support digital engineering strategy development and IT Service Management strategies across the various offices.
- Collaborate closely across offices within both the Office of Digital Engineering and the larger enterprise to anticipate user needs and plan / integrate them into the existing IT infrastructure.
- Integrate digital engineering tools across using standard APIs and other provided interfaces to enable MBSE model development.
- Integrate enterprise tools and develop MBSE-based processes to support lifecycle systems engineering processes across the customer domain.
- Work collaboratively with software vendors to understand tool dependencies and interfaces.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to senior managers regarding the creation and implementation of new MBSE methods and techniques.
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- Must have an active TS/SCI, the ability to pass a poly, and be able to successfully crossover with the supported client.
- Experience working in technical and matrixed team.
- Highly organized especially with project plans.
- Strong business acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, or practical application of, techniques for integration of software tools in a cloud-based architecture (Amazon, Azure, other).
- Familiarity with systems engineering processes in support of system life cycle development.
- Basic knowledge cloud-based infrastructures and demonstrated experience in both.
- Demonstrated communication skills especially with tools developers.
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and operate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority.
- Proven adaptability and experience with daily interaction on-site with government customers.
*Due to workplace precautions/restrictions in light of COVID-19, employees may be required to work shift work. Schedules will return to core hours, Monday-Friday, once precautions/restrictions are removed.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).