DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
The digital content strategist oversees the development, strategy, and maintenance of assigned digital content assets. The candidate in this role will write, edit, manage content for our website, newsletter, social media platforms, digital advertising, and other marketing initiatives. You will be involved in the evolution of our digital brand identity. The Content Strategist adheres to established content standards, policies, processes, workflows and defines new style guidelines as needed. The Content Strategist will serve as a project manager for unique campaigns and initiatives. You must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of current SEO strategies, research skills, and attention to detail in this role.
● Oversee day-to-day management of all digital assets.
● Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for all social media platforms, websites, newsletters, and marketing materials.
● Supervise all engagement on social media interactions between customers and the organization, creating a positive experience.
● Collaborate with internal departments to achieve project objectives, complete tasks, identify and solve problems.
● Facilitate new ways to highlight the organization's accomplishments also while reaching new audiences and building new partners.
● Create detailed plans on growth and sustainability for all social media platforms.
● Create a monthly content calendar.
● Set up and manage goals and tracking within Google Analytics.
● Analyze the results of SEO strategies and content marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and additional industry tools.
● Monitor social media and company website metrics. Utilize SEO methods to increase site traffic.
● Manage other user research and feedback processes to collect content-related user feedback.
● Track organic keyword rankings.
● Report outcomes and strategy updates to internal and external stakeholders, as defined within the scope of work and project role.
● Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, public relations, or related field. A portfolio of applicable outputs.
● Familiarity with principles of user experience design and ability to help guide user experience content standards and development.
● Knowledge or experience with modeling, auditing, and structuring content for multimodal and omnichannel delivery (e.g., web, social, mobile, print, voice, etc.) are preferred.
● Familiarity with standards-based content development practices (e.g., SEO), structured-authoring tools, content delivery practices, content metadata, and content translations.
● Demonstrated interest in the nonprofit sector or public interest arena.
● Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
● Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
● Capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.