At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we do, and we've crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that's at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love.
The Digital Advertising Specialist role will be responsible for optimizing and implementing paid advertising efforts in search, display, social, and new emerging venues. This position will be crucial in acquiring new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. They will support online paid acquisition marketing, execution, and optimization across all paid channels with the holistic strategy and execution plan led by the Senior Manager, Digital Acquisition.
This role will continually build, test, and tweak campaigns to maximize effectiveness by having an intimate understanding of the underlying data to execute campaign optimizations utilizing structured best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement paid search, display, social, and retargeting campaigns
- Build and support new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts in multiple geographic locals
- Monitor and optimize to increase impression share, quality score and additional key metrics that support daily and monthly budgets
- Communicate campaign results & support the development of strategies and tactics to achieve Digital Marketing goals.
- Help to grow our investment in other advertising initiatives and contribute to the digital innovation of the marketing unit as a whole
- Identifying opportunities for improvement throughout the customer journey and work with team members to implement learnings through various touch points
- Create and implement campaign tests to achieve actionable results and improve campaign performance
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies in paid search, display, social marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Support the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns in defined markets
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Must possess a keen understanding of the online advertising landscape, with a background in daily management of pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of our digital advertising efforts including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, competitor analysis and analytics
- Can work independently on projects while communicating with vendors and co-workers
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Google and Bing Certification highly preferred, but not necessary
- Experience with site visitor reporting/tracking programs or software, such as Google Analytics
- 1+ years of direct experience in Paid Search Account Management
- 1+ years of experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing, Facebook)
- Experience setting up and managing display advertising and retargeting campaigns
- Experience in managing SEM campaigns across multiple platforms including Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and Facebook in order to maximize ROI
- Ability to work both with a team and/or individually to achieve goals, meet deadlines, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance
- Proficiency in MS Excel and comfort in manipulating large volumes of data
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for PPC and contextual channels
- Experience doing in-depth competitor analysis
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs and may change at any time with or without notice
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Business, Marketing, Communications, Digital, etc.)
- No travel required.
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Why Work at LeafFilter? LeafFilter Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we've crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that's at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we're looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We're a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we're in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America's largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
For more information about Leaf Home Solutions and our growing organization, please visit .
Leaf Home Safety Solutions Company Overview
Why Work at Leaf Home Safety Solutions? Behind every great brand is an incredible team of thinkers with a hunger for success. At Leaf Home Safety Solutions (a Leaf Home Solutions Company), a talented and inspired team fuels our brand behind the scenes. Leaf Home Safety Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we've crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that's at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we're looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? Life is full of uncertainties, but whether you can stay in the home you love shouldn't be one of them. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. As such, we strive to assemble a team of caring and compassionate individuals that share our mission of empowering homeowners. From our corporate team to our local teams, we've crafted a team of the very finest… and we hope you'll be joining that team!
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
- Remodeling Magazine's Top 550 List: 2nd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).
Please send your resume to for immediate consideration...... click apply for full job details