What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for performing regular preventative maintenance and repairs to a wide range of construction equipment and delivery fleet to ensure the equipment operates safely and properly.
The position also includes troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic, ignition, pneumatic systems, diesel and gas engines as well as drive trains.
Required Skills and Experience
- Mechanical experience of 3-5 years troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing all types of construction equipment preferred
- Possess an appropriate tool set for the position
- Experience in Electrical, Hydraulic, and Diesel Engine preferred
- Tractor/trailer air brake systems very helpful
- Valid driver's license
- Current medical card
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Opportunities to promote!
- Weekly paycheck every Friday!
- Free work boots and uniforms!
- Discount programs for retail, travel & more!
- Vacation time, personal days, annual holidays off, sick pay & more!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, A Drug Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify