Location: Rockland, MA
# of Openings: 1
Kelmar Associates is looking to add an experienced DevOps Engineer to its team. The DevOps Engineer supports our company's main product development effort by creating new services to automate our configuration and deployment work in order to foster faster and higher quality development and testing.
Qualified applicants should be comfortable working with automation and configuration management tools and will have experience in working with applications running in both public cloud (AWS, Azure) and private cloud (VMware, OpenStack, etc.) to contribute. Applicants should have strong experience in software engineering and be comfortable with using modern tools to automate and manage infrastructure through code.
- Support production applications by debugging and profiling operations in order to provide insight and guidance to development teams
- Facilitate code deployments in all environments
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, security/compliance testing, accessibility testing, and load/performance testing.
- Build, deploy and maintain monitoring tools, metrics and reporting systems to determine and track infrastructure and application performance
- Triage production issues and develop remediation plans in concert with application development teams
- Maintain close working relationships with your counterparts inside and outside the company to ensure service that is exceptional
- Stay current with trends, technology, and business solutions
- 3+ years' experience managing a broad range of systems, networks, and operations in a results-oriented, startup-like environment
- BS degree in technical discipline preferred or commensurate experience
- CI/CD experience in creating build, test and release pipelines for applications with Jenkins or a similar tools
- Experience with configuration management / infrastructure tools such as Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Experience managing and making efficient use of log data through modern tools (ELK, Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana, Datadog, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience working with Scrum/Kanban/Agile project management methodologies
- Experience with writing or supporting Java applications
- Experience with VMware, AWS, and Azure environments
- Experience managing Linux systems in a production environment
- Solid understanding and practical experience working with containers and Kubernetes is a huge plus.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now and in the future
About Kelmar Associates:
Kelmar is a leading provider of cloud based unclaimed property solutions. Our solution is a modern web application providing a full range of processing, workflow and management for state unclaimed property departments. You will be working with our teams located across the country as you contribute to the creation and implementation of a cloud-hosted system for multiple clients. We're growing fast, and looking for enthusiastic team members!
The rewards for this position are many. We offer a great working environment that provides for work/life balance and an excellent compensation and benefits package, including tuition reimbursement. Kelmar provides training and the opportunity for career advancement. Apply now to join our growing team.
Kelmar Associates is an equal opportunity employer.