MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are looking for candidates with prior Delivery Driving experience for a position that we have open in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Delivery Driver Job Description
Provide pick-up and delivery services in a safe and on-time to customer locations. This position also assists with processing and cleaning customer parts and assemblies at MSR-FSR's production facilities according to provided work instructions. At all times the Driver will strive to maintain the highest safety and quality standards, while focusing on the needs of our customers and our company values.
Delivery Driver Essential Job Functions
- Deliver and pick up parts to and from customer sites and bring to MSR-FSR facility on a schedule that meets customer requirements: load/unload delivery truck at both ends of the delivery process.
- Act as MSR-FSR ambassador when interacting with customers and present a professional demeanor; Driver will wear required MSR-FSR PPE while driving and interacting with customers.
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicle documents are complete and up to date and available in the truck. This includes insurance, registration inspection logs, gate passes and other documentation as required by law, customers or MSR-FSR management as well as personal identification.
- Strictly adhere to all corporate EH&S, QMS, HR, and site protocols and procedures.
- Handle potentially hazardous materials, following appropriate safety procedures.
- Use a combination of cleaning techniques, including but not limited to mechanical cleaning, chemical cleaning, bead blasting, and CO2 cleaning.
- Use and help to maintain equipment, including air compressors, powered hand tools, media blasters and leak detectors.
- Work in a cleanroom environment wearing appropriate cleanroom PPE garments and following stringent micro-contamination protocols.
Deliver Driver Job Requirements
- Must have valid US State Driver's License and clean motor vehicle record.
- Must be fluent in English language.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. throughout the shift.
- Prior delivery driving and customer service experience required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work required; additional duties may apply.
Schedule: Wednesday thru Saturday/40hrs + OT
MSR-FSR offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions. Apply now or contact our team to be a part of an innovative group of Engineers, Technicians, and Tradesmen: This is a safety sensitive position.