No previous work experience required. No commercial license required. Starting Wage: $17.50/hr + Benefits + Bonuses!
Do you love making others smile?
Is a desk job just NOT for you?
Want your work to positively impact your community?
Are you looking for an inclusive, welcoming work environment where helping you succeed on the job is our top priority?
If you answered YES! to the above, then come "ROCKET" with us!
What You'll Do:
As a Delivery Associate, you'll drive a vehicle, delivering 200-250 packages per day. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve - delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. You can expect to work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
Why You'll Love Working as a Delivery Associate:
- Earn more: competitive compensation + various performance-based incentives/bonuses!
- Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: you'll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer's doorstep
- Professional growth: we offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, inclusive and supportive company culture
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment and at least 4 years of driving experience. Commercial (or work-related) driving experience is a plus.
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report (multiple violations, DUI's, suspensions and points deducted will disqualify you from the position).
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have flexibility to work some weekends on rotation basis
Shifts: Morning, afternoon, weekday and/or weekend
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all appropriate recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.