Who We Are
At Panorama Eyecare we create centers of excellence in eye care by exceeding national benchmarks for clinical quality, providing unrivaled patient experience, and by being a provider of choice within the regions we serve. We strive to be the model for Employer of Choice and we will accomplish this through the integration of education, research, and our commitment to excellence for all our team members. Here at Panorama Eyecare we are all about the word TEAM.
The Database Integration Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing database integration solutions to consolidate EMR systems. The organization is expanding rapidly and needs a person with a strong database background and data migration experience to support the integration and data migration of EMR systems. The ideal candidate will have solid knowledge and expertise in database systems, ETL processes, and data integrations from multiple data sources. In addition, this candidate has a passion for technology and is eager to work with team members in developing and implementing solutions that support business objectives while providing technical guidance and assessments to improve the organization.
- Design and develop processes and procedures to migrate EMR data into a consolidated environment.
- Strategically synthesize, design, and implement data solutions and architectures supporting our data platforms, pipelines, reporting, and transformation requirements.
- Understand the fundamental structures, functions, customizations, and proper use of the EMR from multiple clinical and support user roles and incorporate learnings into assigned software development, database connectivity, data analytics, and support projects.
- Develop systems that support the user's interaction with the EMR and related systems by enhancing user workflows, data, reporting, and analysis through applied technology.
- Create, coordinate, and execute test plans on software as directed to ensure data quality with EMR and related software.
- Proactively forge relationships with the program, clinical, and EMR users, and work to comprehend extensive aspects of user workflows, driving factors, pain points, opportunities, and limitations.
- Collaborate with appropriate business groups when designing reporting and analysis solutions.
- Participate in the planning and execution of governance activities associated with ensuring data solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
- Ensure a quality level of documentation is produced and maintained for the data architectures.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in business administration, computer science, information science, or a related discipline, preferred.
- Five years of combined experience as a Systems Developer/Integrator, Database Administrator, Data Analyst, or similar positions, required.
- Demonstrated ability in software development and database query languages in support of EMR/clinical technologies.
- Demonstrated systems development, integration, and support experience with EMR, healthcare billing, or clinical informatics background, preferred.
- One or more years of experience with database querying languages and visual analytics platforms (such as SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc.), required.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management and operations, including VMware/Hyer-V, SAN/NAS storage, Windows, and MSSQL administration.
- Proficient with SQL server profiler for monitoring and troubleshooting database activity and performance.
- Well conversant with SQL Server administration, Microsoft Windows/SQL performance monitoring.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with technical and non-technical audiences.
Additional Job Details:
- Works at our corporate location, Fort Collins or Denver Colorado.
- This is a Full-Time Position.
- Compensation for this role will be $85k - $115k based on experience.
Our Growth Opportunities
At Panorama Eyecare, we care about our employee's ability to grow within the company. Therefore, we have created career growth plans that allow employees the ability to work toward their professional growth. We encourage all employees to apply for internal openings they may be qualified for, and we welcome the opportunity to interview and coach employees on how to grow.
Our Employee Perks
- PTO Accruals Start at 3 Weeks
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Optical Allowance
- Company Paid Routine Eye Care
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Educational Allowance
- Generous Paid Holiday Program
- 401K With Company Match
Panorama Eyecare is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.