Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
What is a Web Analytics Manager?
As a member of the Cinemark Digital Team this role will be responsible for providing best-in-class web analytics across Cinemark.com and the Cinemark App. As a Web Analytics Manager you will work with cross-functional digital teams to understand their needs, and provide them with data-powered insights that reveal truths about consumer behavior, and ultimately can be used to improve the website/app. This role will collaborate across Product Management, IS, Marketing, and testing teams to advocate for data driven decisions, support site enhancements, monitor performance for potential issues with tagging, and analyze visitor behavior to produce revenue driving insights.
A Day in the Life of a Web Analytics Manager:
- Build dashboards, ad-hoc reports, and deep dives measuring KPIs, enterprise website and campaign performance
- Effectively respond to ad-hoc report and analysis requests
- Web/App tagging and business side management of data layer enhancements
- Be the key point person for our utilizing and enhancing our web analytics platform (Google Analytics) and building and QA'ing via our tag management system (Google Tag Manager)
- Lead integration and reporting utilizing Google Big Query
- Work with the digital team to identify A/B testing and personalization opportunities and report out on test performance
- Collaborate with Product Management, IS, and testing teams on new requests and site enhancements by: Gathering and understanding business requests for data collection, guiding the business teams on collection and reporting best practices. Defining technical requirements for data layers and tag management systems. Working in partnership with the testing team on test cases and data layer structure. Enforcing effective tagging strategies
- Ensure Web Analytics data quality. Monitor variable performance for potential issues with analytics tagging or alerts for site issues
- Conduct root cause analyses for any data or product issues
- Prepare regular updates for executives and stakeholder groups
- Maintain a knowledge of industry best practices and identify ways to streamline and improve web analytics implementation
What You Will Need to Have:
- 4-year Degree, preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or in other quantitative field of study
- An ideal candidate will have 3 4 years of experience in digital analytics at a Fortune 500 company, digital agency, or Internet Company.
- 1 3 years of experience using Google Analytics (certification preferred) and Google Tag Manager
- 1 year of experience in report and dashboard design and development
- Experience telling complex data stories to executive audiences
- SQL knowledge and prior experience with Big Query preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot website and mobile app tagging using debugger tools.
- Ability to independently prioritize workload as well as effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to translate complicated analyses into plain language for non-analytical audiences, both in speaking and writing.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key partners and business leads
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
All Cinemark locations are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: data administrator, data analytic, data architect, data integrity, data management, data quality, database, etl, hbase, mongo database