Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Our Finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation. This high performing team helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today's demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
Minimum Education/ Certification
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Management Information Systems, or similar discipline.
• Interim secret clearance or higher required.
• These individuals shall possess a minimum of two years' experience supporting change management, strategic communications, business process reengineering, or financial management systems implementation initiatives.
• These individuals serve on project teams and perform analysis and research relative to specific tasks. They prepare work products for review and approval by more senior personnel.
• Support data ingest activities associated with transfer of component general ledger/feeder system data into centralized ADVANA system.
• Perform data quality and completeness checklist actions, identify and escalate failures, engage with system owners, data SMEs, and ADVANA users to remediate issues.
• Facilitate the mapping of native system fields and values into established common data model.
• Prepare and edit process flow and methodology consistent with Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) and Internal Control standards.
• Prepare reports and presentations to document process flow, process status, and key performance metrics.
• Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Experience supporting DoD audit readiness initiatives.
• Experience working with general ledger system data.
• Experience with StreamSets, or other data operations, integration, and life-cycle management platforms.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program