Genesis10 is seeking a D2D Sales Representative for a 12 month contract position with our client in the SEO industry located in Atlanta, GA.
- You will be responsible for increasing the number of active residential clients within an assigned portfolio of properties (apartments, condos, etc.).
- You will own and cultivate excellent relationships with property owners, managers, and building staff to promote the growth and retention of client's residential internet, voice, and TV services.
- You will maximize impact by acting as a single point of contact for staff, and leverage strong relationships to drive penetration growth through customer acquisition programming and events, and successful customer care.
- Meet or exceed quarterly portfolio growth sales quota by promoting client's internet, voice, and TV services. Drive growth through customer acquisition programming and events, and successful customer care retention management.
- Own relationships with property owners, managers, and building staff within an assigned portfolio of multi-dwelling properties. Act as the main point of contact for the property client's network and technical deployment, and communicate the value proposition to property management, staff, and tenants.
- Consider the impact of all cross-functional teams on a portfolio (including sales, marketing, installation, churn, customer service, etc) and make recommendations to drive growth.
- Display solid communication skills internally and externally, and partner with other team members to ensure a seamless, end-to-end customer and partner experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of employment or school activities related to customer service or sales.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
- 2 years of experience in sales or strategic account management, carrying a quota, in the ISP or telecom industry.
- Track record of effective relationship-building or partnership development.
- Track record of excellent work ethic, ability to navigate ambiguity, and solid communication skills.
- Demonstrated success managing long-term relationships and meeting customer care success metrics.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
#DIG10-NY - provided by Dice