Location: ARLINGTON , VA , US
Date Posted: 2020-10-07
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Cyber Intelligence and Targeting Analyst with an active TS/SCI to work onsite with our customer in Arlington, VA.
The Cyber Intelligence and Targeting Analyst will be immersed into a dynamic environment composed of a diverse team of analysts, linguists, cultural experts, and operations officers. The Cyber Intelligence and Targeting Analyst will be responsible for identifying trends and patterns of activity in support of targeting opportunities and strategies in the virtual realm. The candidate must be particularly adept at and have a background using specialized OSINT investigative tools and datasets. The position will requires superb critical thinking skills, writing, and briefing abilities. Along with strong analytic skills/research skills, the candidate should demonstrate strong operational sense and personal initiative. This position will require interaction with a wide variety of Government and contractor personnel and the candidate must be ability to operate in a diverse, evolving, and high profile environment.
- Conduct investigative and/or operational activities on the clear web and dark web
- Provides recommendations based on network analysis techniques identifying and analyzing threats, target vulnerabilities, and technology trends to enable new operations and answering critical intelligence issues
- Utilizes all-sources of intelligence, but primarily OSINT, and SMINT (social media intelligence), to provide recommendations and courses of actions to government leads
- Identifies and Reports Potential Targets and Trends through Traffic Analysis
- Creates incident, threat, and information reports/products
- Operates in a diverse, evolving, and high profile environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience within the intelligence community with a Bachelor's Degree in Intelligence Studies, International Studies; or a related field (in-field experience may be substituted for education)
- Experience in providing targeting support to strategic and/or counterintelligence platforms, highlighting relationships within target networks
- Adept at using specialized OSINT investigative tools and datasets on the clear web and dark web
- Experience with assessment of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting and providing analytical feedback
- Middle Eastern studies or related experience (specifically Iran)
- Working knowledge of popular, legacy, and new social media, blog sites, and mobile applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong knowledge of military operations, terminology, and structure
- Preparing Information Reports with excellent writing and briefing skills
- Former Military/Civilian Intelligence experience (35F, 35L, 35M, 14N, 1N0, 0210, 0211, or equivalent)
- Formal coursework or instruction in OSINT techniques, technologies, tools, and trends.
- Experience with Military or Law Enforcement Community Counterintelligence Investigations
- Experience with HOTR, CIAWire, Harmony, NCTCOnline, TAC, Open Source Center, TIDE, etc.
- Experience in the production and dissemination of Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs)
- Active Polygraph
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility (PR within 6 years) with the ability to pass a polygraph.