Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas - including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending - our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
CSBB Operations delivers a diverse set of foundational operational and contact center services for the enterprise and to consumer, small business, and wholesale customers, providing stability, scalability, and security for Wells Fargo. Services include deposits, payments and ATM operations, global fraud and claims, account reconciliation, wire transfers, cash vault and lockbox services, print and image services, unclaimed property processing, legal order processing, estate care, and voice, email, chat, and social media services for consumer and small business customers. Divisions include ATM Strategy and Vendor Solutions; Business Planning and Transformation; Customer Excellence, Controls and Enablement; Customer Service; Fraud and Claims Management; Retail Core Operations; and Workforce Management, Capacity Planning and Productivity Analytics.
Consumer & Small Business Banking Operations (CSBBO) Contact Centers serve consumer and small business customers through various channels that include digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts how, where, and when they wish.
The Customer Success Specialist is an essential role within the Everyday Banking contact center and may be a good fit for you if you would enjoy:
• Delivering a best-in-class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations.
• Quickly answering customer inquiries via phone responding to routine to moderately complex inquiries and resolving customer issues in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Excelling in a fast paced, collaborative environment that requires accuracy, multitasking and effective communication.
• Navigating multiple computer systems; researching and assessing customer needs, and offering appropriate solutions.
Compensation: Starting rate $17.00 per hour, plus eligible to participate in the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels Contact Center Incentive Compensation Plan with the opportunity to earn quarterly incentive.
Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Benefits: Read more about our rich selection of benefits you can personalize to support your health and well-being, retirement, financial security, and work-life needs. Copy and paste the link into a new browser:
Training: You will receive in-depth classroom training, continued on-the-job training, and coaching to learn about Wells Fargo banking products, procedures and services.
Training class starts on 11/1/2021 for 8 weeks. Training hours are 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday - Friday. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 6 weeks of training.
Our Contact Center is open 24/7: Schedules vary based on business need and include working at least one weekend day and scheduled holidays to support the business needs.
Testing: A pre-employment assessment is required for this position. After submitting your application, please monitor your email for future communications. RWF
- 6+ months of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of customers, team members and management
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customer to technology and share the value of digital banking options
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $33,300 Mid: $35,000 Max: $44,100
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2202 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.