Are you looking for the next step in your Customer Service career?
Looking for a position that rewards hard work and attendance?
Want to get paid to 'go green' and help save the planet?
We want you!
We are looking for a Customer Service Supervisor to join our team. We currently have a position available for an experienced Customer Service Supervisor at our Iowa City location.
Can Shed is a full service redemption center. We redeem all brands of containers provided they are sold in Iowa and displaying an Iowa refund stamp. Recycling has many benefits. It saves energy, reduces waste, lowers greenhouse emissions, and protects our environment. We accept aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and glass bottles from both commercial and walk-in customers.
Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of their store including cash management, scheduling, inventory, generating reports, staff supervision, as well as greeting our customers, showing new customers our processes, and collecting products for purchase from our walk-in customers.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Capable of working effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented.
- Be able to work with all members of the community.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Open and ready for coaching and learning new skills.
- Have proof of auto insurance to transport money and/or leave property on company time.
- Personal keys and passcodes for safes and building must be kept personal and confidential at all times.
- Troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Basic first-aid certification.
- Fluent in Spanish and/or French.
- Firsthand leadership/management experience.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
- Fluency in the written and spoken English language is required.
- This position requires basic skills in adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing number in the double digits. Accurate currency management and documentation.
- High-functioning, reasoning abilities are necessary to follow basic instruction, meet deadlines, prioritize company and customer needs, and work well with teammates.
- Repetitive lifting up to 40 lbs., repetitive gripping and grasping is required. Standing, walking, and squatting for 8 hours are also requirement of this position.
Customer Service hours are Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 6 pm, and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm. May be required for additional hours, meetings and events at the Cedar Rapids Head Office.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager. Performance reviews are conducted annually and allows Management to provide honest feedback while both praising employees on their successes and identifying areas of growth.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!