Nonn's Kitchen Bath and Flooring is currently seeking a qualified candidate to succeed in the role of Customer Service Specialist at our Dane, WI warehouse location near Highways 12 and 19 . Join a team with a 30+ year commitment to offering first-quality materials, competitive prices, and unmatched service.
The Customer Service Specialist is a full-time hourly, non-exempt position reporting to the Service Manager with the responsibility to support installation scheduling and service of flooring, cabinets, countertops, or appliances in an efficient, cost effective manner that will maximize job profitability while adhering to company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist :
- Call/assist with claims and/or repairs coordination.
- Answer phone calls and emails and contact customers as needed regarding the status of any scheduling, claims, or service requests.
- Assist in warehouse inventory to ensure all parts are available to service/install all flooring, cabinets, countertops, and appliances.
- Communicate with installers, delivery persons, and service personnel on a daily basis to ensure their jobs are completed and customers are satisfied.
- Support scheduling with builders/homeowners and project managers for commercial and residential jobs.
- Support communication with sales staff on a daily/weekly basis regarding the status of projects or requests.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in construction, home building, or home furnishings industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to be personable in customer interaction scenarios.
- Excellent problem solving follow up and attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to analyze technical data.
- Proficient in computer spreadsheet programs, e-mail, Word programs and learn company computer program.
Nonn's Flooring, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Associated topics: answer, associate, call center associate, client service, customer care associate, customer service representative, customer service specialist, product support, service specialist, technical support