Customer Service Sales Associates are the cornerstone of our business and act as the primary point of contact with existing and potential clients. Account Managers are responsible for owning and maintaining positive client service relationships by proactively assessing client needs and continually nurturing relationships. As a Customer Service Sales Associate, you will be paired with a representative who has experience working with their clients to receive on the job training. The successful candidate will join a team based in Wilmington and will be highly motivated acting as a leader with both clients and prospects. Are you looking for career growth and rapid advancement? Apply today!
- Act as lead point of contact and liaison for existing assigned accounts to ensure client's needs and goals are met
- Proactively reach out to customers answering any inquiries
- Establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients
- Present Xfinity products and services to existing prospects and new customers
- Maintain target account profile information
- Proactively manage and anticipate customers' needs
- Respond to quote requests providing accurate and up to date information
- Maintain accurate records of new customer acquisitions
- Enter prospect and client communication into Meridian
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Answer phones and communicate order details
- Attend occasional trade shows if needed
- 2+ years of sales or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize complete multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and goal oriented.
- Prior customer service or sales experience is a plus!