Price Engineering, a SunSource company, is an engineering and distribution company that serves Mobile and Industrial markets who need fluid power products and services. Price's expertise in design helps guide our customers from product selection to complete engineered hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and automation systems and solutions. We currently have an Purchasing/Inventory Manager opportunity available in our Hartland facility.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for Managing and Leading the team of Account Coordinators / Inside Sales to provide best-in-class customer service to our internal and external customers. Sets and achieves Customer Service department goals and results by using 'best practice' leadership and management principles and ensure adherence to corporate procedures, policies, and systems.
- Ownership of day-to-day customer transactional procedures and workflow processes for continuous improvements
- Primary go-to person for Customer Service Team, Production Planning Team, and Returns Coordinator for day-to-day questions and issues involving:
- Customer issues
- Supplier procedures & issues
- Pricing approvals and issues
- Liaison to Outside Sales, Management, Purchasing, Pricing, IT, and other departments
- Develop job performance standards and goals for Account Coordinators to achieve departmental goals and corporate objectives
- Maintain timely reporting for Customer Service and other area key metrics
- Coordinate Employee development through ongoing product and business training.
- Vacation and overtime approval and tracking
- Coordinating, planning and presenting at monthly Customer Service Group meetings
- Performance reviews and goal setting for Teams
- Other responsibilities and/or projects as assigned by management
Required Education and Experience:
- Education: 4 year degree in business, operations, or related field
- Experience: 5+ years in customer service management, business management, or related experience
- Excellent customer service and relationship skills
- Strong management and team leadership skills
- Sound business judgment and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal)
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical standards
- Maintains a professional demeanor at all times
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work on a regular basis
- Distribution or manufacturing production experience
- Other tasks as assigned by management
SunSource offers an industry competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits including medical, dental and 401(k). SunSource also offers tuition reimbursement and training opportunities for talented people with a desire to learn and grow!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM