POSITION OVERVIEW *CUSTOMER SERVICES AGENT*
We are looking for customer service agents in the Dallas, TX area to support inbound and outbound customer service and sales projects for a wide variety of clients. In this role, you will handle inbound inquiries, make outbound calls to existing customers to assist with customer service questions and up-sell customers on new products and services.
There are a wide variety of project openings on government program as well as some of the most recognizable brands in the world. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, willing to learn on the job and be highly reliable. This is an on-site position at Valor Intelligent Processing (VIP), located in Dallas, TX.
Schedules vary by site and project however we can usually find something that works for everyone. This is an entry-level position with competitive compensation commensurate with experience. While prior contact center experience isn't required, Experience in customer service, technical support, inside sales, or back-office support in a contact center environment is a plus.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES *WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE ACTUALLY DO?*
This position supports customer service, technical support, and customer sales interactions. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
* Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
* Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
* Research systems to find missing information as applicable; coordinate with other departments to resolve issues as applicable
* Follow the processes of the Client program and perform all tasks in a courteous and professional manner
* Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
* Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems
* Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
* Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions
* Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
* Appropriately escalate customer issues with the managerial team
* Escalate customer issues to the appropriate staff and managerial for resolution as needed.
* Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
* Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
* Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS *WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT? *
We provide all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
* The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
* Basic understanding of Windows operating system
* Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
* The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
* An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
* Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
* Ability to multi-task, stay focused and self manage
* Strong team orientation and customer focus
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
* Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
* Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
* Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
COMPENSATION DETAILS *WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?*
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
*JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS*
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
* Paid Time-Off
* Regular Raises
* Advancement Opportunity
* Fun, Engaging Work Environment
* Casual Dress Code
* Cash and Prize Contests
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS *NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?*
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS REGARDING COVID-19 As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, Provincial, and Commercial clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site, frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common areas, daily contactless temperature checks for those essential employees working on-site, travel policies limiting travel and mandatory quarantine, reporting and quarantine processes and policies for those exposed, and requesting masks to be worn when on-site employees are not at their workstation.
*To help protect our candidates and employees, we are REQUESTING that all on-site candidates wear a mask to interviews and training. *
*In locations where state or local government has mandated the use of masks, we will abide by the mandate, and REQUIRE masks be worn when on-location. *
For more information on MCI's response to COVID-19 please visit
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
REASONABLE ACOMODATION Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) it is the policy of MCI and affiliates to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless such accommodation would cause undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact Kate Murph, Vice President of Human Resources, .
DIVERSITY AND EQUALITY At MCI and its subsidiaries, we embrace differences and believe diversity is a benefit to our employees, our company, our customers, and our community. All aspects of employment at MCI are based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. MCI maintains a work environment free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling MCI's commitment to a diverse and equal opportunity work environment.
MCI does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. MCI will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
..... click apply for full job details