Custom Manufacturer with owner that just merged two top factories in Lexington, KY & Sidney, OH (79k sq ft) last year. Since merging, our owner has invested in a $1M Trumpf laser, upgraded inventory system, new computers and website.
We're a group of committed people, excited about working in a start up environment - high growth > high reward mentality. We still have a very family-oriented environment, where no one is a number at work. We've doubled in revenue the last 6 mo. compared to 6 mo prior. We are growing fast and need a hunter to continue to bring in new accounts.
Indiana + Kentucky + Tennessee territory.
Existing accounts would be shared along with a focus on growing the territory.
- 2+ years, sales in welding or machining, Associates Degree, travel 75-100%
- Track record of success selling CUSTOM engineered tooling, parts, machinery, plastics, etc.
- Interested in working as an "owner" for the business
- Demonstrated performance and success as a "hunter"
- Openness to sell across business units & learn from many in the organization
Nice to have
- Experience working in small company environment
- Midwest territory sales experience
- Pace-Bias for action
- Process - Science/structured approach to selling process
- Philosophy - Pragmatic Realistic about probability/forecasting, strong at tracking, believes in improving skills
- Play - Openness to sell across business units & learn from many in the organization
90-day success profile
- Outbound prospecting metrics
- Face to face sales calls per week
- Number of net new customer proposals
- Target pipeline value
How you'll be supported:
- valenceindustrial.com with a heavy marketing strategy + Hubspot CRM system
- Manufacturing engineer / account manager to support you with bill of materials, design and estimating
- Training with the GMs across both factories, operations, estimators and peers
- Additional acquisitions targeted to be added increasing the breadth of products & services available to sell to the same customer base