Who we are:
At Ragnar, we have built a premiere series of road and trail running adventures. While we are excited about the progress we've made over the past 17 years, we feel like we are just scratching the surface. We want to change how folks spend their weekend and infuse adventure into their everyday life.
We have built a coast-to-coast relay series, our own technology platform, dabbled in virtual events and partnered with some amazing brands along the way. Here at Ragnar, we are a passionate and scrappy team coming together from a wide range of backgrounds to solve incredibly complex problems and deliver amazing experiences.
Right now, we are looking to hire a Creative Project Manager. You will work with a team of creative, supportive, data-driven marketers. You'll work hard both as an individual contributor and as a team member, but at the end of the day you and your work will matter. You also will have the opportunity shape what project management and creative collaboration look like in our company.
What you will do:
You will work closely with the marketing team to manage various projects and productions and serve as a liaison to bridge the gap between internal departments and external partnership relationships.
Who you are:
You are a highly organized people person. You thrive on relationships and are the epitome of a team player. You're not afraid to ideate or challenge what's on the table. Your time management skills are off the charts and somehow your brain is able to see the big picture simultaneously with all the crucial details. You know how to juggle (not literally, but if you do that's awesome). You are a natural born leader and able to delegate realistic timelines to meet deadlines. Your emotional intelligence is high; you thrive working with different groups of people while knowing how to read a room and flex to various personality types.
- Serve as the key creative liaison between leadership, marketing and sales/partnership teams to ideate, build and fulfill on our digital media strategy for our amazing partners
- Work directly with the partners at onset of relationship to create long term marketing strategies that support partner goals while maintaining the Ragnar Brand
- Organize work and focus the team on what needs to be accomplished
- Connect granular tasks to longer-term strategic objectives
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Assess, recommend and implement strategies and processes for increased clarity, communication, production and workflow efficiencies
- Prioritize in a time-crunched, fast-paced environment
- Help smooth friction points through sales and marketing
- 3-5 years proven working experience in a relationship heavy environment while managing several projects (Creative environment is a bonus!)
- Demonstratable experience of implementing strategies and processes to enhance departmental communication and workflow
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple partners at all levels of a corporate organization?
- Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly to creative marketing and cross-functional departments?
- Possess excellent consulting, communication, customer service and time management skills
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills, multitasking and organizational skills
- Calm, balanced, level-headed and collaborative in nature
- Familiarity with workflow software like Asana
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- As a member of the Ragnar Team, you may be asked to work a Ragnar Event. When you are working onsite at a Ragnar Event, there will be physical demands that are outside your routine job functions. These include but are not limited to spending long hours at a large outdoor event, the safe operation of utility carts and box trucks, and the use of power/hand tools. Event roles may also require the ability to transport equipment up to 50lbs, communicate with event staff in environments with moderate to loud levels of volume, and require the use of vision (e.g., close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus). If you are unable to meet any of these physical demands, reasonable accommodations will be made to the best of Ragnar's ability.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, safety protocol, and Company COVID-19 guidelines and procedures