Bilfinger is a leading international industrial services provider. The Group enhances the efficiency of assets, ensures a high level of
availability and reduces maintenance costs. The portfolio covers the entire value chain from consulting, engineering, manufacturing,
assembly, maintenance, plant expansion as well as turnarounds and also includes environmental technologies and digital
The company delivers its services in two service lines: Technologies and Engineering & Maintenance. Bilfinger is primarily active in
the regions Continental Europe, Northwest Europe, North America and the Middle East. Process industry customers come from
sectors that include chemicals & petrochemicals, energy & utilities, oil & gas, pharma & biopharma, metallurgy and cement. With its
36,000 employees, Bilfinger upholds the highest standards of safety and quality and generated revenue of €4.153 billion in financial
From innovative engineering ideas to precision project management, Bilfinger Industrial Services delivers the solutions that meet client needs and fuel growing economies. Join a team where integrity, quality and the seamless integration of skills are the working standard. Bilfinger offers excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
We are currently seeking a Cost Engineer at our St. Louis, MO Corporate Office location. This position requires a self-motivated individual who researches and evaluates potential construction projects for the company/client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs quantities assessments of the project, produces an estimate within accepted corporate and business unit policies and procedures indicating estimated costs of construction of each aspect of the project.
- Assess risks associated with construction of the project, coordinates estimate review with appropriate leadership.
- The ideal candidate must have a degree in Construction Management/Engineering and/or have a minimum of 1 to 5 years' experience of estimating.
- Working knowledge of construction methods, experience with a singular discipline is acceptable.
- Ability to interpret and understand industrial process and instrumentation diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Strong working knowledge or mastery level knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with Timberline (Sage Estimating) and/or RIB-US Cost is preferred, work experience with other estimating software platforms is acceptable
Bilfinger Industrial Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k). A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Please visit our website for additional company information at .