We are looking for a specialized Corporate and Securities attorney to assist with SEC periodic report filings, registration statements, and corporate transactions. Someone with established law practice looking for overflow work considered as well.
* Assist with preparation of Form 10Qs, Form 10Ks and Form 8-Ks
* Assist with preparation of registration statements
* Prepare contracts
* Prepare merger and acquisition agreements
* Proven comparable law firm experience
* Proven background on corporate and securities law (preparation and filing of periodic reports with the SEC and registration statements)
* Excellent negotiation and communications skills
* Administrative and managerial skills
* Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
* Computer skills
* Current license to practice law
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $85,823.00 - $450,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Health insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
Job may be remote v. in office setting
* Do you have experience preparing Form 10-Ks and 10-Qs?
* Do you have experience preparing Registration Statements?
* Bar License (Required)