- We are looking for an exceptional, digital-savvy, strategic and creative communications professional that, in line with business objectives, will manage content strategy and produce informative, educational, and inspiring content for Client by supporting the brand and breeding customer loyalty.
- Although this is a role mainly focused on the US market, the person that we are looking for will help to support the global content strategy and will be responsible for global projects and requests.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Content Creation
- Create editorial content for Client , the US Seller Center, email newsletters, video scripts, marketing campaigns and other communications.
- Understand and implement Client tone of voice and branding guidelines; follow industry and best practice writing guidelines.
- Source design assets and maintain an awareness of visual assets for various Client channels.
- Build content in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and bespoke content management systems.
- Guide content through Client approval processes.
- Manage sensitive content.
- Planning, Support and Management
- Review performance of content in G-Analytics and other reporting tools, with a view to increasing its effectiveness.
- Plan and schedule daily/weekly content in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Disseminate knowledge of Client content guidelines to internal and external clients.
- Foster, manage and maintain close relationships with Content Managers, Language Specialists, Business Managers, Product and Legal.
- Willing to travel occasionally to our EU offices.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field: journalism, languages, communications, multimedia or marketing.
- Fluent in English (Native), other EU languages a plus.
- Exceptional copywriting, proofreading and editing skills.
- Experience in video script writing.
- Experience building marketing emails Salesforce Marketing Cloud or another similar email marketing/CRM tool.
- Ability to work independently and proactively contribute to the wider global content team.
- Demonstrable experience of producing multi-channel content to weekly and monthly schedules.
- Demonstrable passion for and interest in Client , commerce and digital media.
- Ability to translate complex product features into clear, benefits-led and user-focused content solutions.
- Ability to define success of goals and objectives using data and statistical analysis.
- Approachable, collaborative, determined and creative problem-solving mindset.
- Willing to take ownership and make sure things get done.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the various styles of co-workers as well as to changing deadlines.
- Hands-on experience of working with content and asset management systems to input, manage and update content.
email marketing,copywriting,Content Creation,video script writing