You will be focused on working with executive level and senior leadership to develop communication around newsletters, town hall messaging, preparing speaking points, speaking presentations, content collection, internal messaging and communication and distribution across the entire enterprise.
Working in a financial environment and understanding the important of collaboration, best methods for content sourcing and collection, the ability to utilize process documents and work quickly to collect the right information will allow you to flourish in this position.
Having strong, clear and intentional communication skills, previous experience in content writing and copy writing skills are absolutely necessary.
In addition, being able to successfully identify the correct people to gather relevant information around business strategy and updates, utilize correct communication channels process documents and clearly articulate issues and risk reports are also key elements of this role.
Elements of design thinking training, customer facing and executive level communication experience will help you achieve the goals of this position.
Be prepared to collaborate with design teams, videographers, event managers, project managers and communications teams, work hard to develop centralized relevant content and work for a team passionate about sharing information that positively influences their company community and culture.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Copywriter/Content Communications Specialist:
- Write, edit and produce executive leadership communications, including organizational announcements and leader blogs
- Manage internal communications content across the organization, ensuring consistency of messaging and alignment to brand standards
- Prepare and send email communications to targeted bank audiences
- Support the Bank Chief of Staff team during large-scale events and engagement campaigns
- Execute communications strategy that supports business imperatives, helps foster a people-first culture, and keeps Associates informed and engaged
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining strong levels of customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism
- 1-3 years of experience writing internal communications for a Fortune 500 company
- 1-3 years of experience using G Suite, Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with email distribution lists and Poppulo internal communications software is a plus
Job ID: 353444
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!