Conversion Analyst, AVP
Who we are looking for
The Finance Risk Infrastructure Business Solutions Team (FRIBS) is responsible for providing business and technology solutions for our Finance and Risk business partners.
This role will support the conversion efforts of a program delivering a new suite of products to support the transformation of the Billing process. The program combines business and technology Workstreams, requiring the engagement of conversion analysts. Candidates will be highly regarded with an excellent track record in his or her current environment. The successful candidate must be a strong, decisive, results oriented individual.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Conversion Analyst, AVP you will
- Taken part in the analysis, design, development, enhancement and implementation of software solutions
- Identify, compile, analyze and document business requirements that accurately and thoroughly reflect business needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business teams to analyze information needs and functional requirement. Prepare and deliver the following artifacts: Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Process Flows, Use Cases, Test cases.
- Develop, model and analyze business processes. Assist the business in identifying ways to maximize operational efficiencies, quality and compliance
- Ability to solve problems, develop alternative approaches to problems, and resolve conflicts
- Assist with test planning, prepare documentation to support test execution. Engage business in test events and conversion validation processes
- Provide outstanding service through collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to work, contribute, and communicate effectively within immediate team, business personnel and remote teams
- Take ownership and initiative, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables
- Proficiency in PC based software and communication facilities (Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, Outlook etc.)
Education & Preferred Qualification
- 5 - 7 years' experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in conversion and migration activities involving client deliverables and processes
- Engagement in data conversion mapping and testing preferred
- Understanding of the Financial Services and banking industries preferred
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS Computer Science / Business / MIS) preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers - provided by Dice